UPDATED BY DR WARDA 5/29/20
We hope this message finds you and your family happy and in good health. The world and our community have been through a lot over the last few months, and all of us are looking forward to resuming our regular routines. While many things have changed, one thing has remained the same: our commitment to your safety. Monterey Periodontics Center is devoted to our loyal dental family, its safety and the safety of our team.
Infection control has always been a top priority for our practice. The attention to the details of infection control our office monitors and follows surpasses infection control recommendations made by the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA), and the American Dental Association (ADA), all to make certain your experience is both safe and comfortable.
We’d like to share some NEW updates and modifications in the infection control procedures we follow in our practice and enhancements that have been made to help protect our patients and staff.
1. Our office will communicate with you beforehand to ask some screening questions. You will be asked those same questions again when you are in the office.
2. We will have you call or text upon your arrival to the parking lot and we will let you know when your treatment room is ready, thereby limiting the number of people in the practice at one time. (We ask that if you are able, please come to your appointment by yourself. The patient will be the only one allowed in the office, unless accompanying a minor or a patient needing assistance (i.e. Wheelchair, driver, etc.))
3. We will take your temperature when you arrive. (All our dental team will be screened daily in the same manner as the patients.)
4. We will require that each person entering the dental office wear a face covering (CDC recommendation).
5. We request you use the hand sanitizer provided when you enter the office. You will always find some in the reception area and other places in the office for your use.
6. Waiting room seating is limited. Appointments will be scheduled to allow for social distancing and enhanced disinfecting between patients.
7. Pre-procedural rinse prior to treatment.
8. You might notice enhanced personal protective equipment for the clinical dental team, including, KN95 masks, level 3 masks, head caps, face shields, eye protection and shoe covers or dedicated workplace shoes that are disinfected daily and left in the practice.
9. Professional cleaning services will continue daily after all patient visits are complete.
We look forward to seeing you again and are happy to answer any questions you may have about the steps we take to keep you safe in our practice. To make an appointment call our office at 831-649-3661 or visit our website Montereyperiocenter.com
Thank you for being our patient. We value your trust and loyalty and look forward to welcoming back our patients, neighbors, and friends.
Sherif Warda and TEAM